Welcome to CASSEN Testing Labs | Advanced Scientific Solutions
CASSEN Testing Labs specializes in all aspects of high quality chemical testing including indoor and ambient air quality testing, industrial hygiene testing, environmental testing, pharmaceutical testing, consumer product emissions testing, determination of illicit drugs and other analytical services both in Canada and internationally. Our laboratory is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and is accredited by AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs LLC. The analytical work is performed by professional chemists with graduate degrees specializing in chemistry and physical science from major Canadian universities. Our testing laboratory has a wealth of knowledge in chemical problems in the environment as well as having a very high reputation in quality of work produced, as demonstrated by high international ranking in some of the proficiency test samples by UK HSE. Analytical services are provided nationally as well as internationally including numerous studies, contract research and method development projects.
Some highlights on CASSEN’s experience in the air quality testing and exposure monitoring are summarized below:
- Ontario Ministry of Labour’s approved official laboratory for conducting analytical work for workplace evaluations
- Analytical laboratory services for many governmental clients, key industries, institutional organizations and consultants etc.
- Numerous large scale studies for Health Canada pertaining to Priority Substance Lists (PSL), CEPA Toxic Substance List, and Chemical Management Plan (CMP) Chemical Substance list.
- Provide analytical service for multi-year Canada Health Measure Survey (CHMS) nationally for Statistics Canada
- CASSEN demonstrates high accuracy in the international proficiency program administered by the UK Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL)
- Well known for conducting research and development projects with many publications in related areas