CASSEN has built a successful track record in method development and research studies for industry and government. CASSEN has state-of-the-art analytical instrumentation and experienced scientists, which allows to develop custom projects to suit clients in different industries, such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation.
Please contact CASSEN Testing Laboratories (Toll Free: 1-866-423-3001) to discuss your project, get a scientific consultation, and price quotation.
Past research and method development projects include:
- Large scale study of VOC’s in residential homes across Canada
- Evaluation of environmental tobacco smoke in public areas in support of non-smoking by-laws in Ontario
- Development of screening techniques for mold in air
- Study of aldehydes in residential air and potential association with housing characteristics
- Development of breath samplers for non-invasive biological monitoring of VOC’s
- Method development and field testing of trace levels of glycol compounds in residential air
- Method development and validation of STEL monitoring of hexamethylenetetramine (HMTA)